Timeline of Events
For those curious how the process will play out, it looks something very similar to this:
- Client inquires about session via phone or email.
- We will have a phone consultation to discuss session details and whether or not we are a good fit for one another. Client will get to ask any questions about my sessions. We will also discuss pricing at this time.
- Once you agree to a session, you will secure by paying the reservation fee (deducted from the order total at the ordering session). Reservation fees are due within 48 hours of a verbal session commitment.
- 72 hours after agreeing to a session, all session forms must be completed (ie contract, policies and terms, and questionnaire. (For clients that do not know the gender of their baby, the questionnaire is to be completed once you know).
- Once you have your baby, it is crucial that you contact me within 48 hours of delivering your baby to set a day and time for your newborn session. Ideally your session will take place before he/she is 10-14 days old.
- The day of the session we will start around 10am. The session generally will last about 3 hours. If siblings are being photographed, we will do their portion at the beginning or the end. I ask that siblings do not stay for the full session. Your session fee is also due at this time. Session fees do not include any products, package or digital files.
- 10-14 days after your session you will get an email from me letting you know that the editing process has been completed. We will then select a day and time for you to come back to the studio to view your pictures and place your order. This is when the $200 reservation fee will be deducted.
- 2-3 weeks after your ordering session all products will be in and ready for pickup. Products are picked up at my studio and will not be shipped.